- Punchh application version 184.108.40.206
- Micros Simphony v.19.2 or higher
New Configuration Instructions to Support Micros Simphony v.19.2 or higher
When the Punchh application is installed on the CAPS server, the Punchh application DLL files will be written to C:\program files (x86)\Punchh
|Note: The “PunchhSimphony” extension applications should be configured at the enterprise level so that this section does not need to be repeated at each location.|
- In EMC, navigate to Setup > Custom Content > Extension Application.
- Double click the existing Punchh Extension Application record PunchhSimphony. This opens the General tab.
- Under General tab, click Insert Application Content. Enter the ZoneableKey exactly as PunchhSimphony_19_2 and give this record an applicable description (i.e. "Punchh Simphony 19.2+ Extension"). Click OK.
Note: Do not modify the auto-generated DbID
- From the Content Type drop down menu, select DLL.
Click Import from a file.
Navigate to \\Program Files (x86)\Punchh\PunchhSimphony_19_2.dll. Click Open.
- Click the General tab, scroll to Disk File Name and enter PunchhSimphony.dll and enter the Version (i.e. "19.2").
- Click the triple dots button under Option Bits and make sure the Do not load DLL checkbox is unchecked, then click OK.
Click the Save button found in the toolbar of EMC.