When the issue is reported that the Rich messages have a white background and text is not visible that means while configuring the Rich message, the style was not chosen.
If Punchh is developing your mobile app, there is a standard format stylesheet we provide, Otherwise, if your business is taking care of your app development, you'll likely want to use your own. In the standard format stylesheet it uses the default font color white and transparent background. To resolve the issue please configure the style and select the style for the Rich messages.
- Navigate to Whitelabel > Styles and click Add New Style at the top right.
- Enter a Name (this is what will be selectable when creating new rich messages/announcements), Layout Type (such as "Image and Text"), and a Theme Name for the new style.
- Click Browse to upload a CSS file from your computer.
- Once selected, click the blue Update button at the bottom. This will upload your file to Amazon Web Service and update the Style with a URL to the online CSS.
- Once the URL has been successfully generated, click Update once more to save the new Style.