If the guest is trying to redeem a reward on an online order and receives the error message "Your selected reward is not valid for this order", please check the following details:
- The redeemable is already staged for in-store use. If the guest tries to redeem a reward for an online order, but has already generated the redemption code, this error will be thrown. Guest will have to wait until the staged redeemable expires to use the reward online.
- If the selected menu items do not qualify for the applied reward.
For more information, please review the following articles:
- Why I am getting "Sorry Something's wrong - your selected reward is not valid for this order" error while ordering online?
- What's the difference between staged or unstaged redemption codes?
- What is the purpose of the countdown timer for redeemed rewards in the app?
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)