The difference in the "Customer Qualified" metric on these two sections (key metrics/campaign performance) of the New Campaign Performance Page are defined as:
- Customers Qualified in the Key Metrics section shows total number of qualified customers since the inception of the campaign (i.e. for the lifetime of the campaign).
- For example, if a user qualified three times over the course of the campaign, he/she is counted only once.
- Shown in the bottom image outlined in red
- Customers Qualified in the Campaign Performance section shows daily cumulative qualified customers (i.e. sum of qualified customers each day) for the selected date range.
- For example, if a user qualified three times on three different day, he/she is counted 1 on each day and then sum up to 3 for the daily cumulative qualified customers.
- Shown in the below image outlined in green
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)