To get the Coupon Redemption Data export you need to follow the below steps -
1. Navigate to Reports > Data Exports in the left navigation toolbar.
2. Choose a Date Range for the data required
3. Choose Coupon Redemption Data report.
4. Click the types of information to include in the report, such as User, Store Number, coupon, status, etc. check Available fields
5. When finished, click Save and Create Schedule.
You'll be taken to the Support > Schedules page to further edit your scheduling settings. You must schedule your report in order for it to export.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)