When uploading a CSV file with guest emails or IDs to a custom segment, it takes some time for Punchh to process the CSV file, ranging from a few minutes up to 24 hours. The amount of time that Punchh takes to process the CSV file is determined by the amount of guests in the file.
A way to know the processing status of an uploaded CSV file is as follows:
- Go to the custom segment in question, then click on Options > Audit Log
- In the Audit Log, Punchh will add the following entries according to the current status of the CSV file processing:
- Job Status = Scheduled - Punchh has scheduled the processing of the CSV file for a later time
- Job Status = Loading - Punchh is currently processing the CSV file
- Job Status = Completed - Punchh has completed processing the CSV file, and the guests should now be added to the corresponding custom segment
Note: The maximum number of guests allowed to be uploaded to a custom segment through a CSV file is 1 million. Any attempts to upload a CSV file with more than 1 million guests will result in a custom segment with 0 guests and Punchh will never send a notification for a completed segment.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)