To create a custom segment using the Guest ID's instead of email addresses, Navigate to Dashboard> Guests> Segment (beta) and click on a new segment
- Click on Add Rule and make the following selections
- Select the Segment type as "Custom List"
- Select List Type as New Custom List
- Once you select New Custom List, a new window will appear for uploading the CSV or adding Guest ID.
- For CSV Upload,
- The CSV file must be formatted with "Guest Id" as the header text and each guest Id in its own cell in the same column, as seen below.
- Any configuration outside of what is seen below will not work
- Any rows/entries containing non-guest Id entries should be removed from the CSV file, then attempt the import again.
- Once the segment is created, the box will display the email ids, even for the guests who were added using guest ids.
- For entering ID's manually into the Guests field,
- Paste the guest IDs in the list box
- Click on Done
- Once you have uploaded the List, you can save and close the Segment
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)