There are many campaign types in Punchh that need to be activated or deactivated manually, as they are are intended to run for extended periods of time, regardless of their start and end dates. Some campaigns have specific offers attached like coupon codes or promo codes that require the campaign to be active for the rewards to continue processing. These campaign types include:
- All Ongoing Campaigns (Anniversary, Compression, Profile Update, Referral, Recall, Signup)
- All Post Checkin Campaigns
- Challenge Campaigns
- Coupon & Promo Campaigns
Changing the start or end dates in these campaigns will have no effect on their Active/Inactive status. These campaigns have to be manually activated/deactivated in order to start or stop processing. If you wish to activate/deactivate such campaign:
- Find the campaign that you would like to update
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the campaign show page.
- Click on the ellipsis icon in the top right corner, then click the Activate or Deactivate
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)