If guests did not get targeted from a Post-Checkin campaign due to a misconfiguration, you may need to look for guest's that should have qualified for the campaign but did not receive it. Fortunately, this can be done easily in the Segments BETA. To do so, do the following:
- Navigate to Guests > Segments BETA in Punchh.
- In the top right corner, select to create a +New Segment.
- Name your segment.
- Select +Add Rule and use the following settings:
Set to match the timeframe that the the Post-Checkin Campaign ran
- If the Post-Checkin campaign targeted all locations, skip to the next step. If the campaign was location specific, click +Add Attribute and use the following settings:
|Location(s)||Location(s) targeted by campaign|
- Now we need to filter out guest's that did receive the campaign. We will do this by clicking +Add Rule and using the following settings:
|Guests Targeted from a Campaign|
|Campaign Name||Name of the Post-Checkin campaign|
- Click in between the two rule's and change the value to NOT INCLUDING
- Click Save & Close
This segment now contains guests that checked in at the target location during the campaign but did not receive the campaign and can be exported to get a full list of these users, if needed.
Note: If the Post-Checkin campaign had additional qualification criteria such as a minimum purchase amount, additional attributes may be required in order to find qualifying checkins.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)