Currently there does not exist any segment attribute that targets Subscription Status (Subscribed or Unsubscribed) for Email, SMS and/or Push Notifications. However, there is a possible workaround by utilizing Data Exports and Custom List Segments following these steps:
1) Create a Data Export
- In Punchh, go to Reports > Data Exports
- Enter a name and date range for the report. The date range will make the data export include only the guests that were newly registered within the date range selected. To select all guests, select a date range from the beginning of the brand's loyalty program until the current day.
- Check Guest Data option, and include the attributes:
- Marketing Email Subscription Status
- Marketing PN Subscription Status
- SMS Subscription Status
- Press Save and Create Schedule
- Enter a name in Source, the Frequency desired, and Email Recipients/FTP Endpoint to receive the data export
- Press Save Schedule. Punchh will send the data export in a CSV file to the desired recipient
2) Create CSV file with list of desired guest email addresses
- Open the CSV file from the previously created data export in Excel.
- In Excel, filter the guests with the desired Subscription Status. Create a new list/worksheet with only one row containing the desired guest emails, and save it as a new CSV file
3) Create Custom List Segment using CSV file
- In Punchh, go to Guests > Segments
- Click on New Segment
- Select Custom List as the Segment Type
- Click on Browse and import the CSV file with guest emails previously created
- Click Save
A new segment will be created with the desired guest emails based on Subscription Status (Email, SMS, Push Notification)
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)