Within the Punchh Dashboard, you can see total unsubscribes on an individual campaign basis by reviewing any campaign summary page with email analytics, but you're not able to see the individual unsubscribes, nor are there any filtering options for this information within the dashboard as a whole.
- Global Unsubscribes can be viewed in SendGrid following the instructions listed in the nelow article:
- In order to view and be able to either filter by campaign or filter by date, you'll need to navigate to SendGrid (If you have access, if you don't please open a new Punchh Support Ticket for your request)
- Once logged into SendGrid, select Stats > Global Stats on the left hand side. Once here, you'll be able to filter via specific activity types such as Requests, Delivered, Opens, Unique Opens, Unsubscribes, etc.
- In order to view Unsubscribes or metrics for a specific campaign, you'll navigate to Stats > Category Stats and select the category or campaign ID associated with the campaign. This can be found by navigating to the campaign in the dashboard, and gathering the campaign ID from the URL.
- Once you've located your campaign, you'll be able to scroll down to see metrics for specific days including but not limited to Unsubscribes, Unique Clicks, Opens, Bounces, Etc.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)