When your brand uses the "Points Unlock Staged Redeemables" earning structure, guests can use their points to redeem a static list of redeemables for a static amount of points. These redeemables are called "loyalty goals", and they are shown in each guest's timeline. The "loyalty goals" section shows the static list of redeemables available, the redeemables available to redeem (colored in green), as well as the guest's point balance.
How do I add a new redeemable to loyalty goals?
- Within the Punchh platform, navigate to Settings > Redeemables, and click on "New Redeemable"
- Enter the reedemable's name, description, image, and whether the redeeemable should be available for gifting to guests by admin users for support purposes, then press "Next"
- Enter the redeemable's Qualification Criteria (refer to this article for detailed information on how to set up Qualification Criteria), then press "Next"
- Select whether the redeemable should expire or run indefinitely and enter the amount points needed to redeem this reward. Then press on "Additional Options", and check "Should be available as loyalty points based redemption". Enter any other additional options pertinent to the redeemable, then press "Finish"
- The redeemable will now be available to all guests as a loyalty goal and will be immediately ready to be redeemed
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)