When an Incentivized Recall Campaign has been activated, the Post Checkin Offer Campaign will automatically create an incentivized Post Checkin Offer Campaign, which creates an autogenerated segment that includes the 'Control Group Status' segment attribute.
Once the 'Control Group Status' has been added, you can test the segment size by clicking on 'View Segment Size':
If the segment size calculates 0 guests, here are the following troubleshooting processes to verify:
- Go to the Campaign that is associated with the segment.
- Check step 2 of 'Whom'.
- Verify if 'Control Group Strategy' has been set up.
- If it has not been set up, click on the drop-down menu and choose 'Random'.
- Then drag the bar to choose the percentage you would like to set up.
- Once the percentage has been set, go back to the segment to verify the segment size.
- The segment size will then display the target # of guests for the campaign.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)