If you would like to find the item that guests are using a particular redeemable to discount most often, this can be achieved using the Redemption Data and Receipt Item Data exports. In order to do so, do the following:
- In Punchh, navigate to Reports > Data Export.
- Check the box to export Redemption Data, ensuring that the Redemption Receipt Number field is included in this export.
- Check the box to export Receipt Item Data, ensuring that the Receipt ID field is included in the export.
- Click Save & Create Schedule, then schedule your data export to run immediately.
- Once you receive these data exports, sort the Redemption Data export by Redeemable Name to find the redemptions that occurred for the redeemable you are looking for
- Cross reference the Redemption Receipt Number and Receipt ID columns from their respective sheets to find the transactions on which the redeemable in question was used
- Once you have found the transactions where this redeemable was used, you can sort the Receipt Item Data export by the Menu Item Name to find the applicable menu items on these transactions and determine the number of times different menu items were in these transactions.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)