When uploading a file for an eClub upload, it is possible that you may receive an error stating that the file "has contents that are not what they are reported to be".
When looking at the file itself, you may receive a similar error when attempting to open the file in Microsoft Excel:
This error occurs most often when a file has a different file type extension than the file type it is saved as. In order to resolve this and make the file able to be uploaded to eClub, do the following:
- Open the file in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel
- If you do receive the Microsoft Excel error shown above, respond Yes to the "Do you want to open it anyway?" prompt.
- If this opens in protected view with the banner shown below, select to Enable Editing
- Go to File > Save As and use the Save As section to save the file as a .CSV file
- Use this newly saved .CSV file to perform your eClub upload
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)