- see also: How do I find the GPS coordinates of an address on Google Maps so I can add them in the Punchh Platform for a location ?
There are a couple of reasons why a location might be missing within the app. One of the first steps to take is to determine if this is just an issue that is local to one device.
- Follow the steps in this article to confirm that there isn't a glitch occurring: How to troubleshoot mobile app glitches.
- If there is still an issue with the location showing up in the app, go to the Dashboard for Punchh and check Settings -> Location to verify that the affected location is Approved
- Select the affected location and verify that all of the fields are configured correctly and that the location is not disabled for checkin.
- Under Map, check to see if the coordinates are correct by zooming out of the map. There have been instances where a typo was found in the coordinates which resulted in the location not showing up at the intended location on the map in the app.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)