This is most likely due to the Qualification Criteria attached to the redeemable being set up incorrectly.
- Navigate to Settings -> Redeemables to the problem redeemable.
- Navigate to the 2nd page of the configuration of the redeemable and click the link under Choose A Receipt Rule
- Scroll down to Line Item Filters and note the highlighted portion below.
- This means that if this section is not configured, all of the Line Items in the Item Qualifiers section of the QC will be processed by the Processing Function resulting in multiple items being discounted/targeted on a receipt.
- Configuring the intended item to target under the Line Item Filters section will resolve this issue.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)