In some situations, you may find yourself wanting to look for guests that were targeted by a Post Checkin Offer campaign. Since these campaigns often target large segments, such as All Signed Up, but only trigger when a qualifying checkin occurs, finding this information is not as straight forward as some other campaign types. Fortunately, the Segments BETA feature makes this simple to do once you know how. To find this, do the following:
- Navigate to the Punchh Dashboard
- On the left column select Guests, then select the Segments option that has the red BETA tag
- From this page, select to create a new segment in the top right:
- Name your new segment by editing the field containing Unnamed Segment...
- Click to select a Segment Type and select Guests Targeted from a Campaign
- Select your desired campaign from the Campaign Name drop down menu
- Note: If the campaign you are looking for did not use a Control Group, this segment should be set to Exclude control group or the segment will not populate as expected.
- Save & Close the segment
- After being returned to the Segments BETA page, select the segment you just create
- On the right, find the section titled Guests In Segment and click the Calculate button next to it. After a brief delay, this box will be populated with a list of guests that received your campaign.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)