The following are a few of the Superadmin functions included in the edit profile page of a guest profile:
- Refresh Account
- This is a hard refresh option for the account for the situations like points have expired but the number has not updated in the points meter etc.
- Fix Card Expiry
- This Function works only for visit-based businesses having either 'Expires After' with 'Exact/Subsequent strategy' or 'Unredeemed card expiry'. It changes the scheduled_expiry_on date of the approved visits in an incomplete card to NULL.
- For Example- The business has a configuration that the guest gets the loyalty redeemable card on 7 visits, but the guest has 4 visits with scheduled_expiry_on date and needs 3 more visits to complete the card. If we run the fix card expiry, then the scheduled_expiry_on date will be set to NULL of the 4 visits made by the guest so that his visits don’t expire before he completes the card.
- Clear Apple User Identifier
- When Apple Sign-in is used in an application, then a unique identifier is created against a user. Since one QA person may have to perform the end to end testing multiple times for the same app, therefore, this option helps them clear their unique identifier from the DB and reuse the same.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)