If you are granted access to the SendGrid account for your brand, knowing how to find specific campaigns can be confusing. Here is how you can do so:
- Load the campaign in Punchh that you want to look at stats for
- Copy the numeric campaign ID from the URL, as highlighted here:
- Log in to SendGrid. If you have access to multiple subusers, you will want to go to the Marketing subuser for your brand.
- On the left bar, click to expand Stats then click to go to the page for Category Stats
- On the Category Stats page, search for the numberic Campaign ID that we previously got from the URL of the campaign
- Note: If multiple versions of the campaign appear, this indicates that test notifications were sent from the campaign in Punchh. To view stats for the campaign that was sent out, choose the option that does not have -testing appended to the end.
- The new page should now show you the stats for your email campaign
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)