If an admin already has access to Tableau due to which when the flag "Week on Week Report" was selected and further updated it was showing the error "You have already Exhausted your quota of 3 admins. You can manage admins under Tableau Access" because the flag for Tableau access was also getting updated due to which the error was displayed. Below is the screenshot of the error message:
Steps to turn on the "Week on Week report" flag if this error "You have already Exhausted your quota of 3 admins. You can manage admins under Tableau Access" is displayed in the future:
- Scroll down to Platform > Settings > Admin Users > Select the admin
- Currently, the flag for the "Week on Week Report" is disabled and the "Tableau access" flag is enabled
- Unflag the "Tableau access" flag and click on the update.
- Again open the admin, select the flag "Week on Week Report" and click on update this will enable the week on week report for the admin.
- Now to enable the Tableau access again for this admin please open the admin and enable the flag "Tableau access" and click on update.
Please note the error message indicated that the permitted admin limit has already been reached due to which this workaround can be used.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)