if the split payment in the app is enabled then the below steps can be followed to use specific amounts on the cards available to pay for the order.
- Open the app and click on the Orders tab
- Add the items to your order
- Schedule the order as per the requirement
- While on the payment page turn the Split Payment toggle On as attached below in the screenshot where all the attached cards will be displayed
- After turning on the toggle please select the card from which you wish to do the payment. Please note multiple cards can be selected.
- To select the amount on the card please click on "Tap to Edit" on the already added cards as displayed below:
Please edit the amount you wish to use from the card attached as per your need and rest of the amount can be added from other card using the same page.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)