To get the Redemption Data Data export you need to follow the below steps -
1. Navigate to Reports > Data Exports in the left navigation toolbar.
2. Choose Redemption Data report.
3. The date range specified here will work only if you export data immediately. For recurring export schedules, any date range specified here will be ignored.
NOTE: the immediately option won't appear until after you click on Save and Create Schedule. It'll then appear under the Frequency drop-down.
- Immediately means that the report will begin to process immediately and not a reference to how soon you should receive the report.
4. Scroll down to find the data field types you want to include and click each one's checkbox. Click on the name of a field type to expand it to see the available data options.
5. Click the types of information to include in the report, such as Date, Store Number, amount, status, etc.
Click the metrics in the Available Fields list to add them to the report. Click metrics in the Selected Fields list to remove them from your report.
6. When finished, click Save and Create Schedule.
You'll be taken to the Support > Schedules page to further edit your scheduling settings. You must schedule your report in order for it to export.
|Redemption Id||Unique Id associated to redemption|
|Redemption Code Number||Internal tracking code for redemption|
|Latitude||Latitude of the location|
|Longitude||Longitude of the location|
|GPS Accuracy||GPS Accuracy of the location|
|IP Address||IP address of the device|
|User Agent||Defines the device type from which a guest did redemption - Web/Android/iOS|
|Redeemable Id||Unique Id of redeemable|
|Redeemable Name||Name Of Redeemable|
|Reward Id||Unique Id of reward gifted|
|Redemption Code Status||Status of the redemption code:
|Redemption Receipt Number||Transaction number of receipt|
|Receipt Date Time||Date and time when the transaction took place (UTC time zone)|
|Employee Id||ID of employee doing the transaction at POS|
|Receipt Payable||Total receipt amount|
|Receipt Subtotal||Subtotal amount on receipt, excluding tax and all other amounts (as sent by business)|
|Additional Properties||Any additional information.|
|Date||Date of redemption.|
|Location Id||Unique location ID where the redemption occurred.|
|Store Number||Store number of the redemption location.|
|Amount||Discount provided on receipt.|
|Status||In this, we consider the status of rewards
|Expiring On||Date the redemption expires.|
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)