To get the Receipt Item Data export you need to follow the below steps -
1. Navigate to Reports > Data Exports in the left navigation toolbar.
2. Choose Receipt Item Data report.
3. If you want to export the report immediately, you must choose a Date Range for the report to focus on, otherwise, you can leave this field blank.
4. Scroll down to find the data field types you want to include and click each one's checkbox. Click on the name of a field type to expand it to see the available data options.
5. Click the types of information to include in the report, such as guestID, ReceiptID and Amount, etc.
Click the metrics in the Available Fields list to add them to the report. Click metrics in the Selected Fields list to remove them from your report.
6. When finished, click Save and Create Schedule.
You'll be taken to the Support > Schedules page to further edit your scheduling settings. You must schedule your report in order for it to export.
Receipt Item Data
|Receipt ID||Unique Receipt ID.|
|Bar Code||Barcode on the receipt.|
|Guest ID||Guest who has performed the checkin.|
|Location ID||Unique ID of the location visited.|
|Checkin ID||Unique ID through which a checkin was done.|
|Receipt DateTime||Date and Time on receipt (UTC time zone).|
|Employee ID||Employee ID who did the transaction.|
|Employee Name||Name of the employee who did transaction.|
|Revenue ID||Unique ID corresponding to type of order (Online, POS, etc.)|
|Revenue Code||Type of Order; Restaurant, Bar, Drive Thru, Take Out, etc.|
|Last 4 CC||Last 4 digits of credit card associated with the transaction.|
|Menu Item ID||Unique ID of the menu item provided by the business.|
|Menu Item Name||Name of a menu item.|
|Amount||Master price of a menu item.|
|Menu Item Type||Type of menu item; Discount, Main, etc.|
|Menu Item Family||Family to which the menu item belongs to (provided by business).|
|Menu Item Group||Group to which menu item belongs (provided by business).|
|Quantity||Quantity of menu item sold.|
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)