Campaign alert enables business to set a minimum desired number of guests for mass notification/mass offer campaign. If the campaign is sent to less then the desired number, an email is triggered to the admins. The creator of the campaign can specify the list of people who they want to notify.
How to enable:
For the mass campaign (Notification/Offer), On the Second step, enable it from the bottom of the campaign create form:
How to setup:
Above is the screenshot showing how one can set the functionality. When Admin switches on the toggle, two fields appear.
- Minimum desired guests refer to the minimum expected guest for the given campaign. By default, the minimum desired guest would be 0. If the guest who has received the campaign is less than the minimum desired guests a notification would be triggered.
- Under email recipients, one can put in email ids of people admin want to be notified.
Please note: The notification is sent to the creator of the campaign by DEFAULT, and hence he/she is not required to fill in their email ids.
If the number of guests who received the mail < minimum desired guest, following notification would be sent:
- Email Subject: Campaign triggered with less than desired guests
- Email template: Your campaign ‘Campaign Name’ has been triggered but contains less then or equal to minimum desired guests. Kindly look into your campaign details. (Campaign send to guests = x, minimum desired guest = y)
- Its currently only enabled for Mass notification and Mass offer campaign.
- It's not enabled by default while creating the campaign admin needs to enable it to start receiving the alerts.
- If the campaign is already created and running you can edit it to enable the alerts.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)