To update the API Key a store level:
- Open the "Punchh Configurator"
- Update the Location API key in "Punchh Site ID".
You can find the 'Location API Key' in the Location settings in Punchh Platform.
- Settings >> Locations >> Search for the Location name or store number
- Go to Location details page >> Click on 'POS' tab
- Now copy the 'Location Key'
Then update the 'Location key' in the 'Punchh Site ID' in Punchh Configurator.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)