PUNCHH UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS:
NOTE: This section only applies if Punchh was already installed into default directory. Please verify that one of the following directories exist:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Punchh or C:\Program Files\Punchh
If there is nothing found under at least one of the locations below then do not proceed with the upgrade and contact Punchh.
These instructions are for Windows 10. Upgrade steps for older versions of Windows are similar.
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Program Features
2. Click on the search box, enter 'Punchh' and double click on 'Punchh Integration'
3. Click 'Yes' on the following prompt:
4. Click OK:
1. Log in as an Administrator
2. Execute the PunchhSetup.msi installer (actual file name might be something like 2017-0112 PunchhSetup.msi)