Note: If Yext is a new integration for your brand please reach out to your Punchh CSM to discuss the process for enabling this feature.
To use this app you will need a Punchh account with admin credentials and a Yext account with a subscription to the Base Package or higher.
1. Open an instance of Punchh dashboard and login as an Admin
2. Go to the Settings > Locations then click on the Connect To Yext button in the top right corner.
3. The system will display a popup with a Connect to Yext button and instructions.
4. Click on Connect to Yext
5. Authenticate successfully with your Yext account by signing in with your Yext credentials
6. Once added, the Punchh app will be displayed on your account under the Your Apps section in Yext.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)