You can create a Custom List Segment using a CSV with "Guest Id" only, to create this segment:
- Head to Guests > Segments
- On the Segments, screen select Custom > Custom List > New Segment.
- Under the Segment Attributes simply click Browse to find your file, and then click Save and Show.
- You will receive an email once the upload is 100% complete or if there are any errors.
When uploading a CSV file containing guest Ids:
- The CSV file must be formatted with "Guest Id" as the header text and each guest Id in its own cell in the same column, as seen below.
- Any configuration outside of what is seen below will result in a mal-formatted file and will not work
- Confirm that no non-guest Id entries are present in the CSV file. These can cause issues when importing the segment.
- Any rows/entries containing non-guest Id entries should be removed from the CSV file, then attempt the import again.
- Once the segment is created, the box will display the email ids, even for the guests who were added using guest ids.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)