You can create a Custom List Segment using a CSV with "Guest Id" only, to create this segment:
- Head to Guests > Segments
- On the Segments, screen select Custom > Custom List > New Segment.
- Under the Segment Attributes simply click Browse to find your file, and then click Save and Show.
- You will receive an email once the upload is 100% complete or if there are any errors.
When uploading a CSV file containing guest Ids:
- The CSV file must be formatted with "Guest Id" as the header text and each guest Id in its own cell in the same column, as seen below.
- Any configuration outside of what is seen below will result in a mal-formatted file and will not work
- Confirm that no non-guest Id entries are present in the CSV file. These can cause issues when importing the segment.
- Any rows/entries containing non-guest Id entries should be removed from the CSV file, then attempt the import again.
- Once the segment is created, the box will display the email ids, even for the guests who were added using guest ids.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)