Yes, this is intended. When processing this segment type, the database table used is one that only shows redemptions. Therefore, guests with "0" redemptions will not be captured.
Articles in this section
- Why are email stats missing from my active campaign?
- How can I contact "Open Market" Support?
- Why aren't nearby locations visible when manually searching stores in the mobile app?
- How to duplicate an Published/Live journey campaigns?
- How to disable a Journey which are Published/Live?
- Why T&C not marked as checked-in edit profile of guest, whether this is compulsory during sign up?
- Why is my new store not showing loyalty sales on the dashboard? (Olo)
- How does the "First Checkin at Business" attribute work?
- How do I generate a Data Export for Redemption Data
- Our brand received notice from Olo about 64-bit integers changing in September. Will this have any impact on Punchh's end?