The only way to remove a location from a Punchh app is to disapprove the location. The disapproved location function is intended to be used for locations that are closed or have not opened yet.
Once a location is set to disapproved in the platform:
- The location will be removed from the app.
- Checking in and redeeming functions will be disabled.
- Transaction data will no longer be sent to the Punchh platform.
- All reporting and guest feedback to admins will cease to be delivered on any associated schedules
- Disapproving and approving locations are controlled by the loyalty check-ins checkbox found at Locations > Location Operations as seen in the examples below.
- A Disapproved location should appear with a checkmark and "Enable for loyalty checkins" as seen in the example below.