- Guest Profile Based on Favorite Location.
- Guest Profile Based on Guests Zip Codes.
- Guest Checkin with Effective Locations added.
- Segment Type: Guest Checkin > Effective Location(s) can be used to choose a location or location group, in order to target locations. Keep in mind that in order for this method to work, the guest will need to have checked in at this location at least one time to be included in the segment.
- Segment type: Guest Profile Based > Favorite Location(s) is based on the guest's user profile and will target anyone who has the location flagged as a favorite in their profile.
- Segment type: Guest Profile Based > Add a Segment Attribute > select Zip Code from the dropdown. This attribute filters for guests based on their address zip code.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)