There is no direct way to get a guest list that successfully redeemed a post check-in offer but as a workaround, you can do the following using Excel:
- Head to Reports > Data Exports
- Select Redemption Data
- As a minimum, include the Redeemable Name, Status, and Redemption Code Status
- Select the time range from the start of the Post Check-In campaign to today's date
- Once the report is generated, filter by campaign name and status = blank (This excludes staged redemptions that then expired)
- Grab the guest IDs from the UserId column
Note: The guest IDs from this export will likely contain duplicates since a single guest could have been rewarded the offer and successfully redeemed it more than once.
- Head to Guests > Segments
- Create a Segment with type "Guests Targeted From A Campaign"
- Select the Post Check-in campaign
- Select Lifetime as Duration Unit
- Export this Segment
- From here, at the bottom of the Guest Id column from Export 2 paste the guest IDs you grabbed from Export 1
- Hightlight the Guest Id column
- Head to Home > Conditional Formatting > Highlight Cell Rules > Duplicate Values > Make sure "values in the selected range" equals "duplicate" then hit OK
- Add a filter to the Guest Id column and filter by Cell Color and select the color from the conditional formatting (there should only be one option)
- This will now give you all guests targeted by the campaign that successfully redeemed the post check-in offer and you can copy the emails available to use in a Custom List Segment.
The screenshot below will show what the combined spreadsheet can look like depending on the fields you keep. Below, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Guest Id were kept. When selecting all emails, you see the value 571 for how many unique guests successfully redeemed the post check-in offer.
Note: This is a workaround and there may be a discrepancy in guest count. For example, if you generate Export 1 at 1 pm and Export 2 at 1:10 pm, there may be x amount of guests that were targetted by the campaign in those 10 minutes that are not included in Export 1.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)