There are many campaign types in Punchh that need to be activated in the system as they are dynamic and are intended to run for extended periods of time. Some have specific offers attached like coupon codes or promo codes that require the campaign to be active for the rewards to continue processing.
These Campaign Types include:
- All Ongoing Campaigns
- All Post Checkin Campaigns
- Challenge Campaigns
- Coupon & Promo Campaigns
If the campaign is "Active" as seen below it will stop processing on the end date set for the campaign but will remain in an active state unless it is manually deactivated.
If you wish to deactivate an "Active" campaign:
- Find the campaign you wish to deactivate and open it.
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the campaign show page.
- Click on the ellipsis icon in the top right corner on the next page.
- Click the X Deactivate button in the Dropdown.
The campaign will now be set to "Inactive"
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)