If while replacing your server, you are upgrading Aloha versions to a new version your brand has not used before this will need to be treated like a new installation following the steps below.
1. Please provide all the following details in a new ticket to punchh support.
- Site Name in the Punchh Dashboard
- The Store Number in Aloha System Settings or any changes to the store number.
- New Aloha Version (include if this is Quickservice (QS) or Table service (TS) i.e. 12.3QS)
- .Net Versions on the new server, as well as any changes to .NET on the terminals
2. We will need to configure the site for the new Aloha version and any changes made at the site on our Freshserver (Aloha Configuration server).
3. You will need to ensure the Aloha setup process for Punchh is completed the new BOH server before reinstalling Punchh at the site following the instructions in this document. Aloha POS Punchh Integration (Fresh Install)
4. You will need a new AlohaPunchhSetup.exe installer for your brand for the new Aloha version. We will provide this as soon as the setup process has been completed on our backend.
Note: If you are not changing anything in the FOH terminals environment at the site please uninstall Punchh from all the terminals before installing the new version of Punchh to ensure a clean installation.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)