If while replacing your server, you are upgrading Aloha versions and have NOT received a new installer for the new version of Aloha, this will need to be treated like a new installation following the steps below.
If you have upgraded previously, and already have a new installer (i.e. you recently upgraded to Aloha 15.1, and have received a 15.1 compatible installer from Punchh) you simply need to install the upgraded Punchh for any applicable Aloha locations.
If you have NOT received a new installer:
1. Please provide all the following details in a new ticket to Punchh support.
- Site Name in the Punchh Dashboard
- The Store Number in Aloha System Settings or any changes to the store number.
- New Aloha Version (include if this is Quickservice (QS) or Table service (TS)
- .Net Versions on the new server, as well as any changes to .NET on the terminals
2. We will need to configure the site for the new Aloha version and any changes made at the site on our Freshserver (Aloha Configuration server).
3. You will need to ensure the Aloha setup process for Punchh is completed on the new BOH server before reinstalling Punchh at the site following the instructions in this document. Aloha POS Punchh Integration (Fresh Install)
4. You will need a new AlohaPunchhSetup.exe installer for your brand for the new Aloha version if this is the first site using the new version. We will provide this as soon as the setup process has been completed on our backend.
Note: If you are changing anything in the FOH terminals environment at the site e.g. new .NET version new Aloha version etc. Please uninstall Punchh from all the terminals before installing the new version of Punchh to ensure a clean installation.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)