The following permissions may be set for your company admins who will be creating or managing segments.
To set these permissions:
- Navigate to Settings > Admin users > Roles
- Click the User Role to be modified. (Or click New Role to create a new role if you want to assign different permission levels to different admins).
- Click to toggle the Allow access to complete guest section. and/or Segment Management permissions on (green) or off (red).
- Click Save to set your changes.
Assign permissions (user roles) to admin users
From here, you may assign the User Role to one of your company admins by editing their account settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Admin Users.
- Click the name of the company admin to open their account settings.
- Click the Role drop-down and select the appropriate User Role.
- Click Update to finish (or Create if inviting a new admin user).
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)