When the Franchise module is enabled for a business, admin users assigned to a Franchise role will have different permissions than Corporate users when interacting with Email Templates.
As a Franchise user with full access permissions to the email editor, you will be limited to previewing Email Templates that are available in the "Shared with Me" folder when viewing Settings > Email Templates:
However, the templates available in the "Shared with Me" folder can be duplicated and saved by the Franchise user during the email template configuration step of campaign creation!
Once this is done, the template can be edited/duplicated/published by the Franchise user as long as their role has the "Email Editor - Full Access" permission enabled.
- First, create a new campaign (this can be deleted later if desired once the Email Template is saved)
- On step 2, scroll down to the Email Design section, and select a template from the "Shared with Me" folder:
- Once chosen, you can make any desired edits, then press Save & Close at the bottom right
- Then hover over the Email Template and press the Edit button (You may need to refresh your page if the option is unavailable):
- Now you will see the option to Save as New Template:
- Once this is done, the Email Template will be available in the Settings > Email Templates area in the My Templates folder:
*Please note that the Email Template must be published before it will be available for selection in campaigns
For more detailed information, reference the Email Editor documentation for a complete list of the access breakdown between Franchise and Corporate users.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)