To set up a line item selector that includes Only Modifiers, the below process needs to be followed:
1. Select 'Only modifiers'' from the Filter Item Set options.
2. Add Modifier Attributes (if needed).
3. Add the number of Modifiers in Maximum Discounted Modifiers that need to be targeted.
4. Select the Modifier Selection Rule based on the requirement.
- If nothing is selected then a discount will be applied to the Modifiers in the order they appear on the receipt.
- If 'Maximum Unit Price' is selected then modifiers having maximum price among the ordered modifiers will be discounted.
- If 'Minimum Unit Price' is selected then modifiers having minimum price among the ordered modifiers will be discounted.
5. Then click on 'Update'
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)