To set up a line item selector that includes Only Modifiers, the below process needs to be followed:
1. Select 'Only modifiers'' from the Filter Item Set options.
2. Add Modifier Attributes (if needed).
3. Add the number of Modifiers in Maximum Discounted Modifiers that need to be targeted.
4. Select the Modifier Selection Rule based on the requirement.
- If nothing is selected then a discount will be applied to the Modifiers in the order they appear on the receipt.
- If 'Maximum Unit Price' is selected then modifiers having maximum price among the ordered modifiers will be discounted.
- If 'Minimum Unit Price' is selected then modifiers having minimum price among the ordered modifiers will be discounted.
5. Then click on 'Update'
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)