Guest Data export can be customized and pulled according to the requirement.
To create Guest Data export:
- Navigate to Report > Data Exports in the left navigation toolbar.
- Enter the name for the new export and it should be relevant to the usage.
- Select the Date Range for which the Guest data is required.
- Scroll down to select the Guest data field you want to include and click on the checkbox.
- Click on the Guest Data to expand it to see the available data options.
- Click on the types of information from the Available fields which need to be included in the report, such as guest name and date and location data, etc.
- To remove them from your report, click on the information in the Selected Fields list.
- When finished, click Save and Create Schedule. Then you'll be taken to the Support > Schedules page to further edit your scheduling settings. You must schedule your report in order for it to export.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)