Guest Data export can be customized and pulled according to the requirement.
To create Guest Data export:
- Navigate to Report > Data Exports in the left navigation toolbar.
- Enter the name for the new export and it should be relevant to the usage.
- Select the Date Range for which the Guest data is required.
- Scroll down to select the Guest data field you want to include and click on the checkbox.
- Click on the Guest Data to expand it to see the available data options.
- Click on the types of information from the Available fields which need to be included in the report, such as guest name and date and location data, etc.
- To remove them from your report, click on the information in the Selected Fields list.
- When finished, click Save and Create Schedule. Then you'll be taken to the Support > Schedules page to further edit your scheduling settings. You must schedule your report in order for it to export.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)