Create a “DISCOUNT” menu item
- Open Back Office Setup > Menu Editor > Menu Items & Recipes
- Click “Add Record”. Enter an item ID, click OK:
3. Edit the item fields to look similar to the below image.
- The “Desr”, “Major Cat”, and “Minor Cat” fields can be different.
- Make a note of the item ID. You will need it in later steps.
4. Click Save.
5. Open Back Office Setup > Menu Editor > Edit An Order Screen
6. Select a screen, then select an empty cell.
7. On this form, make the following changes:
Cell name: “AMOUNT”
Cell type: “3-General mult (xx.xx)”
8. Verify with the below image, then click Save.
9. Back on the “cell selector” form, select another empty cell.
10. Click the “Lookup” button, then click “Search by #”.
11. Enter the item ID of the “DISCOUNT” item you just created, then click OK.
12. Click “Select”.
13. On this form, make the following changes:
- Cell type: “12-Discount”
- Check “Open Dollar?”
- Prep Cat: “None required”
14. Click the “Add” button near the bottom-right.
- Option type: “3-MAY SELECT”
- Screen #: Select the screen that the “AMOUNT” cell is on.
- Check “AMOUNT”
15. Verify with the below image, then click OK.
16. Verify the information with the below image, then click Save.
17. Back Office Setup > Immediate System Change
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)