Yes, it is possible to input Preheader Text without using the Preheader Text Section. This is a workaround for the Preheader Text Section in the New Email Editor not containing functionality.
In your email template (Settings>Email Templates>select your Template).
- On the right hand side click Content and select the full row option
- Drag and drop your row selection to the top of your email.
- Click Content and drag a Text Box into your Row
- The Text Box will look like the screenshot below
- Double Click in the text box and type the verbiage you want in the Preheader Text
- Click the Row and under the Rows section adjust the color to white and remove all the Padding
- Click the Text Box (contained in the Row) and adjust the text and background color to white and remove all Padding
- Double click the text and adjust the text size to 8
- Click Save & Close
- You can now attach the Email Template to a campaign and the Preheader Text will be included when you send yourself a test or the campaign delviers.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)