There are two options for submitting a new ticket with Punchh Support if you need assistance with an issue.
1) Recently we have enabled Single Sign On (SSO) between the Punchh Platform & the Punchh Support Portal. Now, in order to access the Support Portal, one MUST log into the Punchh Platform first.
- Go to https://dashboard.punchh.com/admins/sign_in# and enter your credentials
- Submit your MFA verification code
- Click on “Technical Support”
- Now, click on “Create a New Ticket”
5. Fill the information to submit your ticket
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending an email, please provide as much information about the issue being observed as possible. If there are guest examples, please provide their information (email address + name). Screenshots or screen recordings of issues being observed are encouraged in order to allow our Support team quicker insight into the problem being seen.