If you don't see Profile Fields under Settings, it means that they are currently not enabled for your business. If you want to turn them on, contact your Punchh Customer Success Manager. They can enable them for you in your business's Cockpit settings.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving 'Future reward redemption' Error while redeeming the reward?
- How do I change the timezone used in data exports for Checkin Data?
- What does "Item with barcode [string] does not exist" mean? (Auphan)
- Can Connected Locations be removed from guests?
- How do I check for a new version of Aloha?
- How does the "Campaign Management - Restricted Access" permission work?
- Why the app is no longer available to download from the App Store?
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?