There are two reasons this error can occur:
- There is a file called PunchhUI.cfg at each terminal that has the terminal # in it. If the terminal # isn't there or the terminal # in PunchhUI.cfg does not match the one in the back office, then this error will occur.
- If an OC1.XML in the "PathToChecks" folder (i.e. c:\sc\xml\checks\) does not generate and get consumed after an OpenChecksRequest.xml file is input into the "PathToIn" directory, then this error will occur.
For the second reason, this can be a bit more involved. If you get this error and the terminal # does match, then submit a Support ticket with the following information:
- A copy of the PunchhUI.cfg file and confirmation that the terminal # matches the one in the back office
- Logs from C:\Program Files (x86)\Punchh\Logs
The PathToChecks and PathToIn folders defined in the PunchhConfigurator tool, under the PosiTouch tab. You can open PunchhConfigurator.exe by navigating to C:\ProgramFiles\Punchh\PunchhConfigurator.exe. Take a screenshot of this page.
Navigate to Back Office Setup > Restaurant Misc Data > XML I/O.
- press Configure button next to XML Ordering, take screenshot
- press Configure button next to Open Checks Request, take screenshot
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)