Upon creating a receipt tag:
- The Punchh system has to parse through all previous receipts to review the data on each receipt and apply the tag, if applicable
- This process take a bit of time and is completely dependent upon the total number of receipts and applicable receipts in your system.
- While tagging, the receipt tag will display in the list and at the show page level as "tagging"
- Once initially finished, the receipt tag will display as "live"
- Moving forward, receipts that come into Punchh will be tagged at the time of arrival or shortly thereafter
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)