If a guest already has a loyalty account with a business and uses Apple single sign on for the first time:
- The guest will be prompted to either "share my email" or "hide my email" as seen below:
- If the guest chooses "Share my email" and is using the same email address for their Apple ID as their already existing loyalty account, the Single Sign-on instance will be added to their existing account.
- If the guest chooses "hide my email" a new loyalty account will be created and all correspondence between the app and their Apple Id will be relayed via Apple.
- In order to avoid having multiple accounts, it is best to choose "share my email".
- If the guest would prefer for their actual email to remain masked, best practice is to sign up for loyalty initially using Apple SSO
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)