If a location is temporarily closed and needs to be re-activated in the Punchh Platform. Follow the steps below.
- Settings > Locations > Choose Location
- Select the "Location Operations" button in the top right corner of the window.
- Select "Enable Barcode Generation at POS" and "Enable for loyalty checkins."
Once these are enabled, the view should look like below.
- Next, update the location name to remove the "Temporarily_Closed" verbiage to rename it to the accurate location name.
- On the POS tab, check "Send all receipt data to Punchh's datasink?", if it is already checked then don't make any changes.
- On the Mobile App tab, add the store hours and update the page.
- On the Map tab, set the longitude and latitude to the desired location figures and update the page. As an example please refer the below image:
**These steps will enable bar codes from being generated and printed on receipts and guests can earn on receipts from this location. These steps also enable the location being viewable within the app.