There are a few ways to find your device details. These details typical include:
● Serial Number
● Model Number
These will usually be included on a sticker inside the casing on the back of your phone if not please see below as there are alternate methods on how to locate your device details.
Steps via the Settings menu:
- Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on the Settings cogwheel
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on About phone
- The Model Number, Serial Number, and IMEI will be displayed
Steps Via the Phone app (IMEI and Serial Number only):
- On the Home Screen, tap on the Phone app.
- Head to your Keypad and dial *#06#
- The screen displayed will show you the IMEI number of your current device as well as the Serial Number (S/N).
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)