If multiple subject lines are created for an email template then to make any one of them to default please scroll down to "Punchh Platform >> Settings >> Email Template >> Select the template >> Select the Subject Line tab" and select the Default option which is available in the list of the subject line created.
Articles in this section
- How to remove a admin from Franchise associated using the Punchh platform?
- What does "502 Bad Gateway" mean and how to fix?
- How do I see how many redeemable cards a guest currently has?
- How can a guest change the email address on their Hut Rewards account?
- Which format is used by Toast to configure Line Item selector on POS?
- Why the rewards returned back to the guest's account when the redemption was expired?
- How does the "net amount greater than or equal to" item qualifier function work?
- Where do I configure location-specific ordering URLs for a Punchh app using Web SSO?
- Why are guests able to participate in a disabled Journey?
- Does the email address for the Tableau admin user need to match the address for the Punchh admin user?