If multiple subject lines are created for an email template then to make any one of them to default please scroll down to "Punchh Platform >> Settings >> Email Template >> Select the template >> Select the Subject Line tab" and select the Default option which is available in the list of the subject line created.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer all Guests from one Favorite Location to another Location?
- How does the Number of Guests field in a Promo Campaign function?
- What is the difference between "redeemable rewards" and "currency"?
- How to identify on the guest timeline whether the Redeemable card is expired or redeemed?
- How can we deliver an email with the A/B Testing Campaign Type?
- How do I activate a Receipt Tag?
- When do redeemable cards expire?
- Can Punchh mass remove Currency from guest accounts when Points Convert To Currency?
- How is "Sum of Amounts" calculated?
- How can I tell if a location is creating barcodes and if Punchh is receiving transaction data?