If multiple subject lines are created for an email template then to make any one of them to default please scroll down to "Punchh Platform >> Settings >> Email Template >> Select the template >> Select the Subject Line tab" and select the Default option which is available in the list of the subject line created.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why am I not receiving test Push Notifications when sending a Test Message?
- How to add a Support Email for my brand?
- Why is the Rich Message / Messaging not showing up in the test email?
- Why is the tax rate incorrect during mobile or online ordering?
- Why is a store's location showing as unavailable in the mobile app or online ordering system?
- Why is the background image getting stretched out in my email editor template?
- How to differentiate between the staged and unstaged rewards under the Live/Unredeemed category of the Rewards section?
- Why are receipts from a particular location not showing up in Punchh? (Toast)
- Why is the POS not scanning QR codes from app? (NCR Silver)