If multiple subject lines are created for an email template then to make any one of them to default please scroll down to "Punchh Platform >> Settings >> Email Template >> Select the template >> Select the Subject Line tab" and select the Default option which is available in the list of the subject line created.
Articles in this section
- Does Punchh troubleshoot food delivery service issues?
- How do I host a video for use in a Rich Message?
- What does the "LoyaltyResponseTimeout" error mean? (Olo)
- Can I remove announcements from the app for all guests?
- What does Rate Limit mean on the checkin failures graph?
- Does Punchh connect online ordering and eClub?
- Does Maitre'D have support? (POS)
- Why is there a data discrepancy for signups when comparing the Punchh Dashboard to a Data Export?
- What do the eClub stats mean in the Guest tab?
- When clicking on the Punchh Button, the Punchh Interface does not load (Aloha)