If multiple subject lines are created for an email template then to make any one of them to default please scroll down to "Punchh Platform >> Settings >> Email Template >> Select the template >> Select the Subject Line tab" and select the Default option which is available in the list of the subject line created.
Articles in this section
- Why there are no stats under Average Per Location column in Month on Month report?
- How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in the Punchh platform?
- Why the message "This barcode is already registered to your account" is displayed while scanning the receipt?
- Can I export coupon codes as QR codes?
- Why is the Analytics section of the Dashboard missing from my account?
- Why am I getting "unable to apply gift card" error?
- How to make a service charge earnable?
- Guest Subscribed to SMS text but not reflected in Dashboard
- Prevent Double Points Earning for Online Orders (TOAST)
- Why Punchh "checkin" button is missing on Aloha POS terminals?