If you would like to expire a redeemable that has been sent to all guests, it will depend on if the redeemable is associated with a mass offer campaign.
- Navigate to the Punchh Platform > Settings > Redeemables > select the redeemable
- Click the icon and select 'Associations'
- In the 'Type' column, check for 'Mass Campaign Offer'
If Mass Offer Campaign is associated with the redeemable, do the following:
- Click the name of the campaign (it will be directed to the right of the 'Type' on the same page)
- Look for the "Update Reward Expiry" button in the upper right corner of the screen:
- Click the button and set the date to 1 day in the past (yesterday's date)
- Click 'Process'.
- These rewards will not expire until the next Rolling Expiry Schedule runs.
- If Mass Offer Campaign is NOT associated to the redeemable, do the following:
- Escalate to backline